Welcome to Prime Academy Delhi
For getting access of recorded video lectures of Economic History of India (1857- 1947) for Economics (H) Semester V you need to subscribe our course.
If you are not registered at our website then Register Here (After registration please inform us at +91 9899 192027 to get the access)
If you are already registered and have Got the access then Login to watch the Lectures
The Economic History of India Course for BA (Hons) Economics Semester V, Delhi University has been taught by Mr. Dheeraj Suri. The Video Lectures are based upon the books prescribed by the University of Delhi. The Duration of Video Lectures is approximately 35 Hours.
Course Fee : Rs. 6000
Access of Video Lectures is provided on one device, Windows Computer or Android Phone, till end of Semester V Exams.
Once You get the access you need to login and download our APP and all the lectures from your login account and play in your device.
You will Get
- Full Course Video Lectures
- Online Discussion Forum to Post Your Queries to Discuss with Faculty & other fellow Students
- Live online Doubts Sessions (at least twice a week) for resolution of Doubts
- Mock Tests at the Website
- Video Lectures Cover Theory Portions Exhaustively + Complete Solutions of Back Questions of readings + Solutions of Previous Years Papers + Large Number of Numericals
On Payment of Fee we will create your account on our website & you need to login and download all the lectures & our APP through that login account
Access of Video Lectures is provided on one device, Windows Computer or Android Phone, till end of the Semester V Exams
To purchase any course you need to transfer the amount either through Google Pay or PhonePe at 9811261671 or Paytm at 9899192027 or Transfer through net banking IMPS into the following account
Saving Account Number
Axis Bank, Model Town Branch
Delhi – 110009
IFS Code : UTIB0000392
Payment App Details
GPay Number : +91 9811261671
PhonePe Number : +91 9811261671
Paytm Number : 9899192027
After transfer update us with payment details through Whatsapp at +91 9899192027
1. The maximum marks for the final examination would be 75, remaining 25 marks are allocated for internal assessment (2 tests of 10 marks each and 5 marks for attendance).
- In the end semester examination, students will be asked to answer 5 questions out of 8 questions. The questions should cut across topics.